Hearsayculture.com Lives

At long last, and after repeated mentions on my radio show and podcast, Hearsay Culture, I am pleased to announce that Hearsayculture.com is live. The webpage includes information about the current shows, audio for all previous shows, and the schedule, as well as information about the show generally. Although it is publicly available, the site is still in beta form. Please check the site out, and if you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Of course, the show will also still be available live, Wednesdays from 5-6 PM PST, at KZSU-FM (or 90.1 FM if you are in the Bay area), and by podcast sans music on CIS' website and on CIS' page on iTunes. I will use Hearsayculture.com as the main page for information about the show.

The show would not be as fun and accessible without the support of my colleagues at CIS, as well as Stanford Law School's IT staff and everyone at KZSU. Thanks to all for your support and encouragement, and thanks for listening in!

Comments

Hey David. Congrats on finishing the site. Looks great. Will be a great resource for your show.

Add new comment