New Year's Resolution: Be better at blogging

I've been a CIS non-resident fellow (or now faculty afflilaite) now for a decade, beginning in 2004.  I love being associated with CIS, and many of my closest friends have come from my connections with CIS.  Whereever we've moved--Tuscon, London, Seattle, or New Orleans, CIS has always been a constant.  When I was on the job market in 2006, I felt part of a crowd that year that included David Olsen and David Levine, as well as others connected to Stanford.  CIS is an anchor.  My current crazy project, the Durationator, began with a talk at CIS in 2004, when I was looking at the copyright status of unpublished works, and my newest projects with Ron (my spouse) brought him into the CIS family, as we look at many aspects of the intersection of copyright, code and entrepreneurship.  

But, the one thing I have not been good about is blogging.  I'm not sure why.  I used to blog.  So, my New Year's resolution is to try to blog more at CIS.  We have a lot of exciting things happening.  It will be fun to share them here.  

Add new comment