- an act of direct violent overthrow of the constitutional order;
- an act of direct violence towards a person or a group of persons due to their race, nationality, political views, religion, sexual preferences, invalidity, or any other personal characteristics, if by publishing such information there is a direct, imminent, serious and irreparable harm, whose occurrence cannot be prevented in any other way.
- without an intention to encourage discrimination, hate or violence against person or a group of persons, especially if such information is a part of an objective journalistic report;
- with an intention to critically expose discrimination, hate or violence against a person or a group of persons, or to expose statements that represent or might represent an encouragement to such behavior.
- initiate transfer;
- choose data or document which are subject of transfer;
- exempt or changed data in the message or document content;
- choose the content recipient.
- does not change the data;
- takes into account the conditions for access to the data;
- complies with the rules for updating;
- acts in accordance with the permitted application of technologies for data collection;
- removes or disables access to the data that is kept immediately after learning that the data is removed from the transmission through the network or is denied access to them, as well as when the court or other competent authority, ordered their removal or disabling of access.
- did not or could have known about illegal users' activities or information;
- immediately after learning that an unauthorized activity or information removed or disabled access to this information.
- did or could not have known about illegal users' activities or information;
- immediately after learning about illegal activities or information, removes or disables access to the data.
- their services are used to undertake illegal activities;
- users provided illegal information.
- reproduction is transient or incidental;
- reproduction is an integral and essential part of a technological process;
- purpose of reproduction is to enable a transmission of data in a network between two or more persons through an intermediary, or to enable a lawful use of a work of authorship; and
- reproduction does not have independent economic significance.]
Please use this form to provide your feedback or suggest any amendments or updates to this page.