- (i) These limitations shall preclude monetary relief and provide reasonable restrictions on court-ordered relief to compel or restrain certain actions for the following functions and shall be confined to those functions: (A) transmitting, routing, or providing connections for material without modification of its content, or the intermediate and transient storage of such material in the course thereof; (B) caching carried out through an automatic process; (C) storage at the direction of a user of material residing on a system or network controlled or operated by or for the service provider; and (D) referring or linking users to an online location by using information location tools, including hyperlinks and directories.
- (ii) These limitations shall apply only where the service provider does not initiate the chain of transmission of the material, and does not select the material or its recipients (except to the extent that a function described in clause (i)(D) in itself entails some form of selection).
- (iii) Qualification by a service provider for the limitations as to each function in clauses (i)(A) through (i)(D) shall be considered separately from qualification for the limitations as to each other function, in accordance with the conditions for qualification set forth in clauses (iv) – (vii).] [See also MUSFTA, Side Letter on Internet Service Providers; MUSFTA, Response Letter on Internet Service Providers]
- ANRT Decision No. 12-14 concerning the modalities of administrative, technical and commercial management of domain names (.ma), November 21, 2014 ">[According too Article 14 of ANRT Decision No. 12-14, the registrar has the obligation to inform the registrant about the provisions of the present Decision, the alternative dispute resolution procedure for ‘.ma’ and also to make sure that the registrant comply with all the requirements set by the present Decision. The registrant is also in charge of the update of the Whois information contained in the register for ‘.ma’.]
- Ministerial Order No. 977-08 fixing the modalities of promotion of telecommunication services, June 3, 2008 [Articles 3 to 6 of the Ministerial Order No. 977-08 fix the conditions and modalities to launch promotions of telecommunication services by operators of public telecommunications networks.]
- Ministerial Order No. 649-07 fixing the modalities of advertising and information of the consumer regarding telecommunication services, May 4, 2007 [Articles 3 to 8 of the Ministerial Order No. 649-07 determine the rules to respect by operators in advertising telecommunication services.]
Please use this form to provide your feedback or suggest any amendments or updates to this page.