- affect human dignity;
- include or promote any discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, nationality, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation;
- encourage behavior that damages individuals’ health or physical safety;
- encourage behavior or actions that damage the protection of the environment;
- does not initiate the transmission
- does not select or modify the content of information transmitted
- does not select the receiver of the transmission
- does not modify the information;
- satisfies / acting in accordance with the terms of access to information;
- meet / comply with the rules for updating the information in a specified manner, well known and widely used;
- does not interfere through the use of legal technology known and widely used by electronic communications industry, to obtain data on the use of information;
- act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the information stored, as recognized by the fact that the information at the initial source of the transmission has been removed from the network, access has been disabled or responsible authorities have ordered the removal or deactivation.
- does not or may not be aware of the illegal activity of the recipient or content of information and, as regards claims for damages, it is not aware of facts or circumstances from which the information derived or illegal activity;
- upon receipt of this information, acts expeditiously to remove or disable access to the information.
- they did not know or may not be aware of the illegal activity of the recipient or about data that contains information;
- by making aware of illegal activity or data, remove or deactivate access to this data.
- they are carrying out illegal activities;
- reported illegal information.
- to process data only according to the instructions of the controller; not to transmit data unless so instructed by the controller;
- to take all required safety measures, in compliance with this law and to employ operators who are bound by confidentiality;
- to create in agreement with the controller the necessary technical and organizational requirements for the fulfilment of the controller’s obligations to ensure the protection of data subjects’ rights;
- to hand over to the controller after the completion of the processing service all the results of processing and documentation containing data or to keep or destroy them on controller’s request;
- to make available to the controller all information necessary to control the compliance with the obligations stemming from the abovementioned provisions.
- The restriction must be prescribed by law.
- Limits should be placed on protecting the rights of others.
- Limits should be in accordance with the situation that has dictated it.
- Limit must not violate the essence of freedoms and rights.
- Limitation in any case should not exceed the limits laid down in the European Convention of Human Rights.]
Please use this form to provide your feedback or suggest any amendments or updates to this page.