For more information and to register for this event please visit: http://mlrc-digitallaw.stanford.edu/
A joint conference of:
• Media Law Resource Center
• Stanford Law School Center for Internet & Society
• John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford
This intensive two-day event is designed for lawyers and Web publishing professionals responsible for sorting out the emerging legal issues surrounding the distribution of content on digital platforms.
The conference will explore:
• banners, beacons, and behavioral targeting
• legal issues for internet advertising and monetization
• ethical issues in the new world of journalism and content distribution
• government, legislative, and regulatory developments
• evolving fair use policies in a digital age
• emerging issues with user-generated content and online sourcing
. . . with legal experts from entities including . . .
Microsoft • Comcast • Federal Communications Commission • CBS Interactive • Center for Democracy & Technology • Center for Investigative Reporting • John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships at Stanford • Stanford's Center for Internet & Society • key law firms across the country
Questions? Please e-mail DigitalLaw@medialaw.org.