April 1, 2015
From the First Amendment to net neutrality, How does media regulation affect what we say? The Sixth Annual Rebele Symposium addressed this topic with Mignon Clyburn, Victor Pickard, and Morgan Weiland. Ted Glasser and Christine Larson moderated the event.
- Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Victor Pickard, Assistant Professor, Annenberg School of Communication, University of Pennsylvania
- Morgan Weiland, Student Fellow, Center for Internet and Society, Stanford University
- Ted Glasser, Professor of Communication, Stanford University
- Christine Larson, Rebele First Amendment Fellow, Dept. of Communication, Stanford University