FPF is excited to announce that the 8th Annual Privacy Papers for Policymakers will open with remarks by FTC Commissioner Terrell McSweeny, followed by facilitated discussions of the year’s leading privacy research and analytical work that is relevant to policymakers. We will hear from distinguished academic speakers:
- Solon Barocas, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Science at Cornell University
- Ryan Calo, Associate Professor of Law, University of Washington
- Woodrow Hartzog, Professor of Law and Computer Science, Northeastern University
- Elizabeth E. Joh, Professor of Law, U.C. Davis School of Law
- Karen Levy, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Science at Cornell University
- Paul M. Schwartz, Jefferson E. Peyser Professor of Law, Berkeley Law School
A print copy of the Privacy Papers for Policymakers publication will be distributed at the event, but you can also review summaries of the papers in advance. The program will conclude with a reception. This event is free, open to the general public, and widely attended.
For more information visit: https://fpf.org/8th-annual-privacy-papers-for-policymakers-february-27-2...