Please register at: http://publishingcourses.stanford.edu/legal-frontiers/
A joint conference of:
• Media Law Resource Center
• Stanford Publishing Courses
• Stanford Law School Center for Internet & Society
A conference on emerging legal issues
surrounding digital publishing and content distribution
This intensive two-day event is designed for in-house and outside lawyers representing media and digital content companies, as well as for Web publishing professionals who need to understand emerging legal issues in digital publishing and content distribution.
The conference explores...
• publishers' liability for user-generated content
• digital media policy changes coming from the new Administration
• legal issues surrounding online advertising and behavioral targeting
• the developing law affecting virtual worlds and online games
• emerging issues in mobile content distribution
• evolving fair use policies in a digital age
....with legal experts from companies such as Disney, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Verizon, Time Warner Cable, Internet Archive, Gannett, Qualcomm, Santa Clara Law School's High Technology Law Institute, Stanford's Center for Internet & Society, and key law firms across the country.
For attorneys, 9.25 general MCLE credits are available for this conference.