The Center for Internet and Society at Stanford Law School is a leader in the study of the law and policy around the Internet and other emerging technologies.
- Event • September 17, 2018
- Press • September 14, 2018
- Blog entry • September 13, 2018
- Publication • September 13, 2018
- Press • September 13, 2018
- Blog entry • September 10, 2018
- Publication • September 9, 2018
The CIS Blog
Stanford Law School Appoints Judge Stephen Smith as Director of Fourth Amendment & Open Courts at the Center for Internet and SocietyBy Center for Internet and Society • September 4, 2018 at 6:00 am
World Intermediary Liability Map
The WILMap documents laws around the world that govern Internet intermediaries and shape users’ digital rights. It provides both basic and advanced tools to search for and visualize how legislation, decisions and public policies are evolving globally.
USA Freedom Act: Oh, Well. Whatever. Nevermind.